Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Moody Boat Trailer Am I Moody Or Was This Completely Unnecessary To Say?

Am i moody or was this completely unnecessary to say? - moody boat trailer

I asked a question before I mention my baby has CF, I know, and of course the research on children with CF did not live so long, but that's like a parent to answer the question

"Blessed and tortured. They are a small business is a blessing, but not live with cystic fibrosis, and probably will not live ... it can be torture.

So, congratulations ... and sorry. I am a CF carrier, but thank God my husband was, or was immediately on the boat about.

Good Luck, Hun ~ ""

I know she tried to help, but they do not immediately spring to cry, and I even believe. I've also had big problems with my son and FC in the last 24 hours in hospital and I'm not so maybe a little more sensitive to damage another person?

No comments:

Post a Comment