Monday, December 28, 2009

Xmas Gift Bags Xmas Gift Ideas For My Boyfriend's Family?

Xmas Gift Ideas for my boyfriend's family? - xmas gift bags

Me and my friend have together almost a year. Her younger sister is 9, and bought her a nice gift bag with materials slightly smaller pet for his birthday and loved it. I just need another idea for his Christmas present because I do not want the same thing. They do not hate Hannah Montana, and play with Barbie dolls or more, but she loves it, for smaller animals and things in the shop.

For his mother and stepfather, I have no idea what he receives.
I know your mother loves scented candles [haha] I will look and probably make some candy, you have no idea what to get his stepfather.

Ideas would be very grateful, thank you. [:
(I wish, as personal as possible, I do not know much about their hobbies, but his mother loves the photo.)

No comments:

Post a Comment