Saturday, December 12, 2009

Plans For Laundry Stand Advice/Suggestions After Finding Mouse In Apartment.?

Advice/Suggestions After Finding Mouse in Apartment.? - plans for laundry stand

I moved into my current home in May and last week saw a big mouse in my room, laundry room. He immediately the door and put cardboard in the background. I had two garbage bags that are stored on the collection day, I've made. I bought a Snap "many" mouse traps and put them in my apartment. A few days later I went into the kitchen and the mouse was in my kitchen and threw himself into one of the burners. I covered the burners with aluminum pots and pans hung with (this morning, almost a week later, finally had the courage to examine the stove and found nothing). The purchase of 16 cases - the sticky kind - and put them in my apartment with a dollop of peanut butter in each. I leave work at night and when I at night, I switch the lights in front of my apartment, trying to pull the mouse. Once I saw a mouse in my kitchen, I saw no evidence, and the traps are not affected. My plan to keep bait traps for a week, then I'll just leave tunbaited hem. Regardless, I'll keep some traps immediately. I've never lived anywhere was that a mouse before, this is a new (and unpleasant) experience. My apartment is clean, but I am very careful to keep all my used dishes washed, trash is still in a garbage can lid, and my pantry is a freestanding unit outside of the kitchen cabinets. What I know is, can someone in this position was to advice or suggestions on what you can do to solve this problem, and, above all, as not long to look at the mouse (or signals may begin) to relax and think it is either missing or captured by any of the other tenants? Thank you for your answers.

No comments:

Post a Comment