Sunday, January 24, 2010

Applying Eye Make Up When Applying Eye Make Up, How Can I Get Both Eyes To Look Great? I Always Do A Great Job On My Right Eye,?

When applying eye make up, how can I get both eyes to look great? I always do a great job on my right eye,? - applying eye make up

But the left eye is terrible. Can someone help me with the best chance, eye shadow, mascara and liquid liners are almond-shaped eyes. I have pictures on my page 360, if necessary. Thank you in advance for your help.

4 comments:

Kim T said...

Make every step in both eyes, while placing the shadow in the eyes of repetition in the other the right, then for each thing you make sure you copy or directly to the other eye, the way is easier to meet. If only the first eye to reach its hardest to perfect, so if u both at the same time, U can see where you need to adjust Eye / etc shadown

coolliz2... said...

I rarely have the problem because I am also taking the same approach in both eyes. My two eyes, and put the line about how his spots right and necessary. Then with a quad, as a rule, all or a trio of eye shadows, so that each color individually and then repeated in each eye. Can I use my mascara on both eyes, and add a base and a little lip gloss and we are good. I think it's easier this way, and less time.

shalia s said...

I have the same problem. It takes a while before my eyes, because it never looks the same to me.

☺mizpurf... said...

I have the same problem, except I always contrary to the best .. in my left eye my right to ask whether end when, in my opinion, but only if they practice .. u know what they say, practice makes perfect!

Post a Comment