Monday, January 25, 2010

How Long Should I Keep A Wedgie Is This Worth Fighting With The Girl I Am Dating About?

Is this worth fighting with the girl I am dating about? - how long should i keep a wedgie

I'm Tony. I was with a girl named Teresa a few months ago, but not officially a couple. Now we have had many reasons, and it's fun because its more thn I ever once had a girl. But it should be me if I'm wrong. I went to see her yesterday evening and we kissed and fun. From what I played with her and teasing. Is essentially to keep their weapons, what lil wedgie, and her voice again and again in Kiddy "Stop Tony" I believe later became serious, and called me an idiot. So after trying to kiss her again, she refused and long history. I was literally asked to go, turned around, not without a kiss. I went to him talk about AIM Bout It. and it is still not talk bout when we talked a little. When I gave my opinion, she began to say s disturbing: "I think I'm ever to be alone and I feel for them RunIn night. The next day, today I have the SMS message to your baby concerns and Im sorry but we fought ur tense. I played with you. It streamDo you want me to say shes not tight, the life of the party and is an extrovert than I am .... and some damage to a young girl. So I wanted to end it and just said ok im sorry forgive me. No award if I say can change Yayasan Baby, I'm so happy that I was not the way you or the way they are. Now I am in error? I hate it as they do not talk much after that fight.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

that .. I am a strange girl, but I do not understand why he had to do. must sit and talk to her face to face. for example, ask why they mad when U play with him. i know u said not to talk, but to not judge. Do not tell me why you should not feel upset .. Just listen and attentice. I'm sure there is a hidden reason. I also believe that a kind of uncertainty

Post a Comment