Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Ovarian Cyst Rupture And Homeopathy Recovering From An Ovarian Cyst Rupture?

Recovering from an Ovarian cyst rupture? - ovarian cyst rupture and homeopathy

I am recovering from a ruptured ovarian cyst, but I have a pain in the legs and lower back. If this is the break or is that all the stress I went through?

I have a stress lately, and it also causes pain? Today I have Advil relieves pain, and not at all. Nothing I can do to get rid of pain?

Please and thank you ...

3 comments:

princess... said...

Oh, sorry, I have the same problem. Make sure you take your tablets 800 mg. (So four Profen IB or Advil) to use a heating pad and take a hot bath, hot hot. It helps a lot.

pineappl... said...

Call your doctor. related to stress might be ... probobly not.

crzyldy3 said...

If I am the pain of ovarian cysts all over my body, so yes, probably as he did. It is best to take Tylenol if your doctor will prescribe something stronger.

Post a Comment