Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Non Flushing Niacin Would I Have To Watch My Cholesterol Numbers ?

Would I have to watch my cholesterol numbers ? - non flushing niacin

I recently received the results of my cholesterol test, and I wonder if I should see. I try to eat very well overall and I think my genetic makeup can be the reason for my LDL is 130 but my HDL number is very high, 91 A total of 231 with a part # 2 / 5 and triglyceride levels are below 43, but my concern is the motherboard could be built. Dr. Staten is not recommended, but I hope they are correct. I take cinnamon niacin and unwashed Red Yeast Rice does not work. Headaches galore.

1 comment:

ckm1956 said...

She did not say if you have risk factors for heart disease.

In general, the # s are great for the average person. The increase in HDL (good) really balances the border of LDL.

Eating to stay healthy and active.

Post a Comment