Tuesday, February 23, 2010

How Do I Clean For Vre Infection Can Anyone Tell Me About VRE (Vancomycin Resistant Enterococci)?

Can anyone tell me about VRE (Vancomycin resistant enterococci)? - how do i clean for vre infection

I looked at websites, and are essentially treating her in hospital. I need to know how to care for someone with VRE when it (at home) just for a few days.

All sides have to say is that the VRE spread by physical contact to wash, so your hands with soap and water. But how long these things live? Is killing a freeze? If I see a surface that bacteria affect AER girls on them, what are my chances of developing either a colony or an infection transmitted only to the germ of my skin? Should I wash my hands every time I touch, what he has done?

Or is that the microbes in the shoes of someone being killed (if they do not) and wash with soap and water? Or is it time to liveSkin, but only to colonize / infect the person, if they intersect, or rubbing their eyes and touch your tongue, etc.? How to get the germ of a small cleaning and entry point into the body where they cause a real damage?

As I entered the hospital, I had to wear a sterile gown and rubber gloves, and dispose of contaminated waste containers as soon as he left the room. One day he had to undergo surgery, while I was there when I left the room and I had to get rid of what we already to disinfect their hands and put a new set of gloves and gowns - when I went back further, nurses and nurses (probably rightly) sarcastic about the visitors to disinfect their hands before and after the visits to patients.

And yet I can notYou can find information on "How clean is clean enough" to deal with someone who is as at home. I can not disinfect the whole house! Anyone help?

No comments:

Post a Comment