Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Send Sms For A New Born I Need Help Please Tell Me What You Think?

I need help please tell me what you think? - send sms for a new born

the other night before I talked to my sister (she of the family that has only my brother, who is newly married British (who have nothing against the Brits)
I had them come to me and my brother planned to visit, but I told him I did not know if it is available, so I said I would like to confirm with her the next day.
I also send the following SMS - AOA (ASALAMOALAIKIUM) sister, i hope ur fine? ? I just wanted to say that I do not see u guys bcoz tested my husband this morning at the International Financial Management and plans to leave studies. I'm just going home to Brighton. Im sorry, but I hope to see u other day. Take care. Iman.
This is the answer.
Iman I missed uDay has around London. Right now at home. Hope ur trip to Brighton was good. Mind urself. C u soon
My question is what you want from the spirit of care so difficult for me to tell you, they mean to us sounds like that's in my head that knowledge itself a warning. I remembered that day and ultimately an insult to say that my English is not very good and he is sorry if it is not my understanding of French as well as I surprised to have lived in England, on my life, though not born here, and I the British comrades, and no one has ever said that to me.
I have an appointment with her, I'm always hurt a little.
What do you know think that was so harsh and insulting, or should I say help, sorry !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment