Monday, February 1, 2010

Simple Ironing Board Mexchanism Dragons Den?

Dragons Den? - simple ironing board mexchanism

I have the program four months ago, told them that I come into the program and request the finances of my invention, I think, wanted is a description of my production team winner.After invention of only 30 seconds' s me hanging! Do you not think an ironing board that the status quo is a good idea?
It contains pictures of young faces on the cover.
If the Heat play at the surface, "what you want to be applied."
Application of heat to a cup of hot chocolate in the right leg of the table that can be emptied into a cup (after ironing) with a simple touch.

Why can not I see the potential?

6 comments:

woolly said...

I can understand his reaction, as has been done. The original version had put the legs in jeans and Bob back when they're accompanied by another table. Developed, provide the best entertainment, but it was sh1t be used when ironing. Have you ever thought of applying the same technology to a sink, the Pistons Down, Down, if you could play?
Just a thought. . . .

emmamac1... said...

brilliant idea! almost as good as the gym, was the President this evening

bentos said...

He is a winner! They are characterized by that is blinded a genius.
Why not the building with him? Action!

little weed said...

You are sooo funny.

Smellyte... said...

smellyteddy said nobody would buy BĂ©caye

kellysup... said...

I am the only person who can think that you want to batterby "circus", I mean it's a big "quo" !!!!!!! lol

Post a Comment