Monday, February 22, 2010

Is It Safe To Chop Wood During Pregnancy My Computer Shuts Off At Startup?

My computer shuts off at startup? - is it safe to chop wood during pregnancy

A brief summary for those who do not do much to read:
Windows Vista hangs on startup, not in safe mode go. He always falls.

My computer will not start for 2 days now. Next, if I appear a window screen, then had a bolt from the blue screen, then something at 100% load (because it is an unexpected .. ..) and had either closed down or restart the boot process.

I replaced the power supply, video card, CPU thermal paste and dusted. He also worked for months and recently had problems. I should also note that they have done this before, and I was taken to another house to work, he has started very well without any problems, returned home and IHe did it again. So I did and it worked well then 16 months later I moved in. .. (My good ole ", and everything you need to do is cut wood for heating ...) So any suggestions?

No comments:

Post a Comment